Don't forget your Wild Feminist Patch! No day is complete without one.
Dimensions: Measures 2" across.
Details: Iron-on backing.
- Ensure the fabric surface is clean and free of wrinkles. Then simply stick the patch anywhere you like.
- Warm your iron or press to medium - about 240*F or lower if working with mesh or delicates.
- Pre-heat the location where you're going to put your patch.
- Place your patch and put a thin cloth on top of it.
- Iron with moderate pressure for 5-20 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside-out and iron the patch firmly for 20-30 seconds.
Care :: Hand-wash or use a mesh clothing bag in your machine. ((you can also sew the patch in, if you want it to be more durable))